Details Larger Image
2022 FPDA Sales Workshop
Selling Through Tough Times
Author/Editor: Paul Reilly, Tom Reilly Training
Selling Through Tough Times is a powerful, inspiring, and hope-filled message. Whether it’s a recession, industry disruption or downturns, a tough competitor, or an extended sales slump, every seller faces tough times. Whether you’re new to sales, a seasoned veteran, or a sales leader, you’ve experienced tough times. This uplifting and practical message is your go-to guide to grow your profits and mental resilience in any downturn. In this keynote, participants will learn the right skills and embrace the right mindset to thrive during any downturn. Here are the topics covered:
- What are tough times and why are they "good"?
- How do buyers define value in tough times?
- Build mental strength like a tough timer
- The top mistakes sellers make in tough times
- The critical selling activities (CSAs) to thrive in tough times
After this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Discover the three primary forces driving buyer behavior through tough times
- Implement the Daily Mental Flex® to build mental strength
- Describe three ways to avoid the top mistakes sellers make through tough times
When your sales team applies the tough-times message and embraces the right mindset, they will sell more profitably and build a strong foundation of mental strength. What they discover through tough times will carry them even further when good times return.
Paul Reilly, Tom Reilly Training
Paul Reilly is a professional speaker, sales trainer, and author. He coauthored Value-Added Selling, fourth edition (McGraw-Hill, 2018), and authored Selling Through Tough Times (McGraw-Hill, 2021). Reilly also hosts The Q and A Sales Podcast, where he answers the most pressing questions facing today’s sales professionals.
Reilly is a long-time faculty member at the University of Innovative Distribution (UID).