Download the New FPDA Logo
Use of the FPDA Member logo is a benefit of membership. You are encouraged to promote the association and what it stands for by using the Member logo on your company’s web sites, business cards, stationery and in advertisements.
FPDA Member window decals will be mailed to each member company with your 2018-2019 FPDA Membership Guide.
The logo, and any marks associated with the association, are the property of FPDA and are protected by state and federal laws. Use of the logo is contingent upon your agreeing to the following licensing provisions:
- The logo is the property of the Association;
- Members in good standing may use the ‘Member’ version (noted above) of the logo on stationery and in advertising to indicate membership;
- Members may not use the logo to state or imply that the Association has endorsed their company or their company's products or services;
- Members agree not to place the logo on their products;
- Members will indemnify and hold the Association harmless for any damages, including attorney's fees, incurred by the member as a result of use of the logo;
- Members agree to cease using the Association's logo upon request of the Board of Directors; and
- Members agree to pay the Association all costs and attorney's fees incurred by the Association in any action against a member to enforce the terms of the license agreement.