Welcome to FPDA University!
Could you use a snapshot of your employees’ capabilities? Do your sales reps know what constitutes a profitable sale? Do you know which of your employees needs help in specific technology areas, or in proposing and trouble-shooting complex customer solutions?
FPDA University is here to help with a variety of training and development resources for FPDA members:
- comprehensive knowledge assessments covering fluid power, electro-mechanical, automation, and sales competencies – based on industry consensus key competencies
- easy to manage training resources mapped by competency area and supplemental training resources
Get started now!
- Assess employees.
- Select appropriate training resources.
- Technical skills e-Learning
- Wide variety of business and sales skills courses: FPDA University of Innovative Distribution
- In-depth sales skills courses: Don Buttrey’s FPDA Four Pillars of the Sales Profession
- FPDA University Member Training Exchange (members training members)
- Guide to additional widely available industry-recognized resources
- The Motion + Control Sales Professional certificate is awarded upon successful completion of all 7 exams.
The assessment process is simple. Assessments are all on-line, hosted by NOCTI, and participants access them via the internet from their offices.
Development of these assessments was carefully conducted in partnership with FPDA’s testing partner, the National Occupation & Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI), ensuring managers can be confident in both the testing process and resulting scores.
In addition, we’ve gone through a rigorous process of mapping competencies defined by FPDA members as critical for the business, to technical skills e-Learning from Tooling U-SME courses. Why Tooling U-SME? More than half the Fortune 500® manufacturers and educational institutions nationwide choose Tooling U-SME for workforce development. Like FPDA, SME is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to advancing manufacturing. It's a great partnership.