Call for Volunteers!!
Looking to showcase your leadership skills? Sign up!
The FPDA Board of Directors met recently to reaffirm and recommit to existing and successful member programs and services, as well as to support development of new member services and building FPDA member value.
We reviewed FPDA’s mission to determine areas of priority which include: Membership, Member Services, Education and Networking. It was then recommended to staff each areas of focus with Board Members as chairs, and staff as advisors and implementers. Below are the Task Forces that were formed as a result.
Of course we can’t do it all alone – we need YOU!
Please review the objectives of each Task Force and consider volunteering for at least one Task Force. If you are interested please click here to fill out our volunteer form. If you have any questions please email Executive Director, Barb Dunlavey firstname.lastname@example.org or email directly the Board members on your preferred Task Force!
MEMBERSHIP TASK FORCE
Chairs Frank Ashbaugh, Craig Whited
Strategically recruit new FPDA members and build member retention campaigns.
- Develop and refine qualified membership prospect database
- Monitor annual retention rates and implement strategies to increase retention
- Recommend and implement any necessary changes to membership standards, dues, criteria and practices
- Conduct an environmental scan on FPDA member value to include current, previous and prospective members. Scanning will employ print and e surveys, Focus Groups, Individual calls and business visits
SERVICES TASK FORCE
Chairs Daniel Starkweather, Taryn West
Hone current and develop new program initiatives to serve all active member markets.
- Re-consider e-Networks; Consider Women In Industry Network (WiN)
- Review effectiveness of existing member services and programs
- Expand Networking opportunities with social media, blogs and facilitated networking at in-person meetings
EDUCATION TASK FORCE
Chairs Kevin Kampe, Chris Walker
Consider diverse educational programming beyond the Annual Summit; offer education on a variety of platforms.
- Deliver a comprehensive employee and training development program to incorporate HR resources, employee hiring, training and development for ongoing employee growth and recognition. Evolution of M+CSP.
Partner with SME’s ToolingU; UID and 4 Pillar Sales Training for additional and discounted education.
- Create Webinars and/or online or e Seminars presented by key executives